Tuesday 17 May 2016

53 Of Develop Diploma!!!

Today's Aims and Objectives 


Objectives:
Develop a program for a given problem 
Use design documents to create a solution 
Independently develop NxC skills 
Use functions and loops in NxC 
Consider how a solution could be approached 
Solve problems by logically debugging a program 
Test a program and fix issues
Consider limiting factors that may affect your ability to create a solution

Today I learnt that I don't like the NXT robot anymore. 
A strength of today would be that I almost finished coding the robot.
A weakness for today would be that I haven't finished coding the robot.
An improvement for today would be that I completed all the work I have outstanding.

This link helped me would be [Insert link here].

No comments:

Post a Comment