Monday 25 April 2016

49 Of Develop Diploma

Today's Aims and Objectives


Objectives:
Write a brief for a given problem
Identity the purpose of a given programme without running it
List the documents needed to create a design
Consider how a solution could be approached
Identify potential strengths and weaknesses of a solution
Identify alternative solutions for a problem
Consider limiting factors that may affect your ability to create a solution
Identify tools and techniques used in programming
Develop NXC code using sensors
Write quality readable code
Independently develop NXC skills
Be able to identify required documents for a task

Today I learnt that E.T (My group's robot) breaks to easy.
A strength of today would be that I sent in almost all the outstanding out in.
A weakness for today would be that I didn't complete the objectives for today.
An improvement for today would be that I need to improve my understanding of NXT coding.

This link helped me would be [Insert link here].

No comments:

Post a Comment