Tuesday 26 April 2016

50 Of Develop Diploma!!!

Today's Aims and Objectives


Objectives:
Identify tools and techniques used in programming 
Develop NXC code using sensors 
Write quality readable code 
Independently develop NXC skills 
Be able to identify required documents for a task 
Create a programme for a given problem 
Consider how a solution could be approached 
Identify potential strengths and weaknesses of a solution 
Identify alternative solutions for a problem 
Consider limiting factors that may affect your ability to create a solution 


Today I learnt that I need to improve my NXT skill.
A strength of today would be that I that almost complete all my work.
A weakness for today would be that I need to get better with time keeping.
An improvement for today would be that I need to complete all the work I have outstanding.

This link helped me would be [Insert link here].

No comments:

Post a Comment