Tuesday 10 May 2016

51 Of Develop Diploma!!!

Today's Aims and Objectives 


Objectives:

A2T1 

Please describe what you had to do and how far you got with it:

Prepare an application for at least one job role in the IT and/or creative computing industries by including a:
  • covering letter
  • tailored two-page Curriculum Vitae
A2T2 (merit)

Review the job role against your suitability to perform the roles and responsibilities given and enhance your application by including at least two of the following:
  • an application form
  • a technical and employability skills review
  • a digital portfolio

Today I learnt that I need to I need to try and type fast my score is the only 31wpm .
A strength of today would be that I completed all the worI i did with Catherine.
A weakness for today would be that I that it took me some long to complete the cover letter.
An improvement for today would be that I to complete the couple of piece for work I have outstanding
.

This link helped me would be [Insert link here].

No comments:

Post a Comment